WHAT IS RIPPLE
Ripple is a platform built exclusively for enterprise use. It offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand option to source liquidity for cross- border payments.
- 1000+ transactions per second
- Low transaction fees. Currently $0.0004
- The Ripple Labs company has been earning revenue since 2012
- Strong team with global offices
- 100 billion XRP tokens generated with RIpple labs holding 61.4 Billion in escrow
- Remaining tokens could be released which would have an inflationary effect.
Ripple could eventually revolutionize the entire global payment infrastructure.
Traditional legacy payment systems could fight back with their own blockchain platforms.
The main competitor in the crypto space is Stellar Lumens. However stellar is non-profit and is focused on the individual, small banks and developing countries.
5 YEAR OUTLOOK
Ripple should maintain its lead in the banking payment field.
It is unclear if in the long term this will equate to XRP price appreciation as Ripple labs draws profit from selling its platform to banks. The token price is (or should be) secondary to that.
- Over 80+ Currency pairs. No verification to trade crypto to crypto.
- Fees: As low as 0.1% trading fee
- Supported countries: Worldwide
- Deposit methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO & BNB
- 60+ Altcoins available. User friendly.
- Fees: 1-3%
- Deposit currencies: AUD*, BTC, LTC, DOGE
- Payment methods: BPAY, POLi, cash, cryptocurrency
Disclaimer- The Information on this website is provided for education and informational purposes only. The Information contained in or provided from or through this website is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice