WHAT IS CARDANO
Cardano is a smart contract platform that is fully decentralized and open sourced. It claims to be the first blockchain backed by scientific philosophy with all design elements going through a rigorous peer review process
- Team. A strong team of scientists and engineers centered around the Cardano foundation.
- Peer reviewed security protocols
- Scalability. As more users are added the capabilities of the system increase
- Technology. Cardano is focused on future proofing and remaining flexible to future unknown applications
- Blockchain went live Sept 2017 so project is still in its infancy
- Long term road-map means it could be months/ years before the full capabilities of Cardano are reached
Cardano has the potential to be the premier smart contracts platform. This would see it sitting comfortably in the top 5 market caps.
Ethereum has a big head start in the smart contract space sector which already has some tough competition.
Other smart contract platforms include NEO, Nem, Eos, Qtum and many more!
5 YEAR OUTLOOK
Cardano has a strong team with big plans for the future.
Its current price could be too high for its current capabilities but as more tech gets ticked off the road-map the stronger Cardano will be.
- Over 80+ Currency pairs. No verification to trade crypto to crypto.
- Supported countries: Worldwide
- Deposit methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO & BNB
- 60+ Altcoins available. User friendly.
- Deposit currencies: AUD*, BTC, LTC, DOGE
- Payment methods: BPAY, POLi, cash, cryptocurrency
Disclaimer- The Information on this website is provided for education and informational purposes only. The Information contained in or provided from or through this website is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice