WHAT IS BITCOIN CASH?
Bitcoin Cash is a hard-forked version of the original Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash has larger block sizes and difficulty adjustment every 6 blocks.
- Lower fees than Bitcoin
- Faster transaction capacity
- Bitcoin Cash lacks the large community support of Bitcoin
- Mining is largely centralized to Chinese mining pools
- Scalability is still a problem and it remains to be seen how Bitcoin Cash would cope with Bitcoins level of Users.
Bitcoin Cash could be the top coin for day to day transactions.
If Bitcoin cash loses support of the Miners it will lose its low fees and fast transactions times.
Similar coins include the original Bitcoin, Litecoin and countless other coins in this space.
5 YEAR OUTLOOK
On paper Bitcoin Cash temporarily solves some of Bitcoins scalability problems.
However it remains to be seem if the market has an appetite for several Bitcoins.
- Over 80+ Currency pairs. No verification to trade crypto to crypto.
- Fees: As low as 0.1% trading fee
- Supported countries: Worldwide
- Deposit methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO & BNB
- 60+ Altcoins available. User friendly.
- Fees: 1-3%
- Deposit currencies: AUD*, BTC, LTC, DOGE
- Payment methods: BPAY, POLi, cash, cryptocurrency
Disclaimer- The Information on this website is provided for education and informational purposes only. The Information contained in or provided from or through this website is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice