WHAT IS STELLAR?
Stellar is a decentralized open source payment network. Stellar Lumens (XLM) are the native asset on the network that are used for facilitating exchanges.
- Fees- A transaction fee of 0.00001 XLM ($0.000005) is purely to deter DDoS attacks.
- Near instant transaction settlement (0-5 seconds)
- Stellar.org is non profit with an intent to fight global poverty
- Business partnerships- Stellar seems to be constantly adding new partnerships with IBM and DELOITTE being the biggest.
- 17.85 Billion XLM in circulating supply out of 103.5 billion XLM total.
- A high XLM price would not necessarily further the goal of reducing poverty.
The main mission objective from Stellar.org is to reduce world poverty.
They could become a global leader in blockchain banking and transactions.
Ripple is the obvious threat to Stellar as Ripple already has market share in this space and a much bigger corporate partnership portfolio.
5 YEAR OUTLOOK
The outlook for Stellar Lumens is tough to call.
If you share Stellar.orgs desire to make the world a better place then this should be a worthwhile project to be involved with.
If however you are looking from a pure financial gains standpoint then the massive amounts of XLM still to enter circulation has to be carefully considered.
- Over 80+ Currency pairs. No verification to trade crypto to crypto.
- Supported countries: Worldwide
- Deposit methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO & BNB
- 60+ Altcoins available. User friendly.
- Deposit currencies: AUD*, BTC, LTC, DOGE
- Payment methods: BPAY, POLi, cash, cryptocurrency
Disclaimer- The Information on this website is provided for education and informational purposes only. The Information contained in or provided from or through this website is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice