WHAT IS DASH
Dash is an Open sourced peer-to-peer Cryptocurrency similar to bitcoin but operating on a two tier platform split between miners and network nodes.
- Instant send transactions (instantsend)
- Private transactions(privatesend)
- Low transaction fees compared to bitcoin
- Strong governance model utilizing Decentralized governance by blockchain or DGBB
- Relatively low merchant adoption to date
- Max supply of 19 millioncoins however approx. 4 million are locked in masternodes. This could lead to mass dumping of coins.
- 1.9 million coins were created in a controversial "premine" event
Dash could potentially be a leader as a transactional coin and also privacy coin. It remains flexible to adapt to future uses of blockchain.
Dash faces strict competition from transaction coins like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.
5 YEAR OUTLOOK
Dash solves a lot of the problems that Bitcoin is currently facing but it will need to find a way to stand out from the crowded transaction/privacy space.
If it can then Dash could be a top 5 coin.
- Over 80+ Currency pairs. No verification to trade crypto to crypto.
- Fees: As low as 0.1% trading fee
- Supported countries: Worldwide
- Deposit methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO & BNB
- 60+ Altcoins available. User friendly.
- Fees: 1-3%
- Deposit currencies: AUD*, BTC, LTC, DOGE
- Payment methods: BPAY, POLi, cash, cryptocurrency
Disclaimer- The Information on this website is provided for education and informational purposes only. The Information contained in or provided from or through this website is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice